HardiePlank lap Fiber Cement Siding from James Hardie is a popular siding in America and can be found on millions of U.S. homes. It is a great option for homeowners who want the beautiful look of wood siding without the large maintenance requirement of wood. Tulsa Renew Siding Company is the largest James Hardie Fiber Cement remodel installer in Oklahoma
A home’s exterior is the primary means of protection from weather extremes. With its strength, beauty and durability, HardiePlank Fiber Cement Siding enhances and protects homes in all kinds of climates – particularly the extreme hot/cold temperatures and humidity’s experienced in the Tulsa region.
HardiePlank siding is available in a variety of looks and textures, Select Cedarmill®, Smooth, Beaded Select Cedarmill, and Beaded Smooth.
James Hardie ColorPlus® Technology provides a wide variety of designer colors for the HardiePlank siding. Thus, the variety of looks, textures and colors offers the homeowner a wide variety of options from which to choose.
Tulsa area homeowners can be confident in knowing that the investment in HardiePlank siding will not only distinctively beautify their home but also enhance its value. A 2006 Replacement Magazine Cost Value Report stated that upscale siding would recoup an average of 101.2% (!) of the investment when sold 1-year following the remodel. Our upscale Fiber Cement Siding of choice, James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding: HardiePlank.
Some important characteristics of HardiePlank siding include:
- Resists damage from our hot, cold and wet Tulsa climate; it will not rot or crack, even in weather extremes.
- Flame retardant (some insurance companies offer the same rates as for masonry homes).
- Resists damage from termites and other wood-eating insects.
- Long-lasting – resists rotting, warping, cracking, buckling and swelling.
- Low-maintenance, the ColorPlus Collection provides pre-finished siding in designer colors.
- Durable – Resists damage from hail and flying debris.
CLICK HERE to reach out to us online and we will call you within 30min to speak with you about your project and what Tulsa Renew can do for you!